Sunday, February 19, 2023

Aawaaz Ki Duniya - 01 - Introduction

Hello Everyone, Its been a while ive posted something or scribbled about something. Not that I am an avid writer, but yes I do like to pen my thoughts here.

So today I would like to take the opportunity to start writing a new segment. Yes a segment in which I would like to talk about a lot of people and hence separate posts for each one of them since its not possible to write about these legends in one single post/article who are behind the camera most of the times. 

Aawaaz ki Duniya me aap sabhi ka swaagat hai !!! Welcome to the world of sound !!! The moment you read the above lines, im sure you either read it in a certain tone and tempo and also thought of some voiceover in your mind with variations on the line.

Yes, voiceover plays a very important role in the entertainment industry. Somewhere I feel its overlooked and due credits are missing most of the times. Many people dont know who is behind the amazing voice unless its a known FACE. The reason I stressed on the word FACE is because you associate every voice with a face, you put a face to the voice. Simplest example is "Aaj Khush to bahot hongey tum haiyn" the moment you read this line you heard Amitabh Bachchan Sir speak in your head in the same voice and tone. Or  "Ye Haath Humko De De Thakur" brings you gabbar - Amjad Khan sir in a flash. With these iconic dialogues, the acting, and the character, the VOICE is what made these dialogues come to life, now wherever you are, imagine in a crowd, and someone plays these dialogues on a loudspeaker, the entire scene plays in front of your eyes. 

Voice and sound, both play a very important role in films, radio, gaming and every other form of entertainment and we never realise the power of this extensive and important medium.

Today I am going to write about names which are popular in the Voiceover Industry but not known to most of the common people. The reason I wanted to write this article featuring people I liked the most is because this is my way to thank them for the entertainment they provided. 

No comments: