Saturday, June 7, 2008

Choked!!!

Choked!

Its midnight and i wake up with an uneasy feeling. Im restless and strugglin for freedom, strugglin to come out of it, just like a drowning man tries his best to survive himself. But still im choked. Choked not because someones stranglin me to death, choked up from within, tryin to gain some breath by lettin go off some tears, but its all in vain.

It happened first 3 years back when i got to know she wont be mine....Knowing she loves me the most and i love her the most. Convincing her to speak up to her parents and make things work out took away all the time we spent together... Every night i had this feelin... Sometimes when i think about her and us not being together and never gonna be together this is what happens. I feel choked, choked with emotions.

27 night-
I had a very stressfull, just dont have the energy to type in here. Moreover the phone keypad is too small n inconvenient.But still feels better when i express myself here... Its been a stressful end for today. Wish she was here with me... 

6june night 12am- c
hoked again, but now i know what i need. I need to be with her and just speak up to her. Tell her i cant live like this anymore. Cant live without her. I need to be with her, hold her n breathe easy. Breathe life into myself.

3 comments:

La Louve said...

you'll get through and dreams do come back.

jane jan said...

ohh romeo ur dreams will cum true just have sum patience tc

Hari said...

Dude!! I'm unknown to you.. but i came across your blog by accident!! I truly know how hard it is since i'm going through same phase :(